Offering life-long care
Cabrini House, our residential care home and day centre, was originally for children with a learning disability. But as they grew up, our service grew with them and it’s now a home-for-life for adults with a learning disability.
Everyone at Cabrini House:
- receives professional care designed specifically for them
- is supported by a dedicated team of expert staff
- is consulted, along with their families and supporters, on decisions about their care and their lives
- can choose to try new activities, from music and cookery to sports and using a computer
- has the chance to live as independently as they can and enjoy the things they like to do.
Get in touch today
If you’re interested in finding out more about our residential and day care for people with a learning disability, we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
Call 01689 891401